Wednesday, September 29, 2010
found in my old phone. probably from winter of I don't remember.. so there..
Here I am noticing all of the beauty living around me; the roads I have driven on my entire life, the street lights that are always red when I pull up to them no matter what time of night it is. Oddly optimistic for housing this hibernating pain somewhere inside. "Be patient", they say. Oh those words are so familiar they feel like home. The way the letters form each curve; the words are as similar as the back my winter chapt hands. A trigger from an irrelevant source, giving a long over due kick to my rear to just...let go. Leave it there, move on. Spill your guts, mascara without the water proof label proving it works exactly how it ought to. No longer needing your acknowledgment, the facade of an encouraging look. There are greater issues to this depth of worry. My feet have picked up on a new rhythm for tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment